June 20, 2016
The Chicago Health Executive Forum hosted a fabulous Diversity & Inclusion summer networking event for healthcare colleagues who are committed to eliminating healthcare disparities and increasing diversity career advancement in healthcare. The evening consisted of collaboration, food, fun while meeting new friends and creating strategic relationships.
At the event, David Gomez, DG&A’s CEO, gave an inspirational speech on diversity. He has driven his firm, David Gomez & Associates, Inc., to INC. 500 fastest-growing status, as well as built two other businesses during his career. His skill in diversity consulting has earned him a consistent and prominent presence in the pages of national media and trade publications, including the Wall Street Journal as well as Latino Leaders and Dinero magazines.
There was representation from every healthcare society at the event:
- CHEF Chicago – Visit their website at: chefchicago.org
- ACHE ~ CHEF Chapter ~ Healthcare Society
- NASHE ~ National Association of Health Services Executives – A Non-profit Association of Black Healthcare Executives
- AHLF ~ Asian American Health Leaders Forum
- GLMA ~ Healthcare Professionals for LGBT Equality
- NFLHE ~ National Forum of Latino Healthcare Executives
- The Institute for Diversity in Healthcare Management
“Together We Achieve More”
Contributed By: Christina Sztochmal